I got my Pebble 2 a few weeks ago and decided to tinker a little bit with the SDK. Since I’m using trakt.tv to track my tv shows and wanted to try a few things, I build a watchapp for my pebble and released it today.
At the moment the app is able to:
- authenticate against the trakt.tv api using the API (using the watchapp configuration dialog)
- show your „on deck“ episodes
- add the episode to you watch history (with current timestamp)
- show your history of watched shows
- „unwatch“ an episode
- show basic user information
- show auth information
Maybe I will add some more features in the future.
You can find more info about the app here: https://qstracker.com/traktwatch/. You’re welcome to try the watchapp and leave some comment.
The process of build the app and all other things needed to operate this (oauth handler etc) was quite fun and I’m thinking about porting this for some other APIs.